Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TANKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does TANKER exist?
Definitions of TANKER in dictionaries:
- noun - a cargo ship designed to carry crude oil in bulk
- noun - a soldier who drives a tank
- A ship, plane, or truck constructed to transport liquids, such as oil, in bulk.
- A member of a military tank crew.
- n - a ship designed to transport liquids
There are 6 letters in TANKER: A E K N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TANKER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TANKER plus a wildcard: TANKER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TANKER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TANKER
- LNG tanker History
- Product Oil tanker (8000DWT) - China Oil tanker
- FileOil tanker Abqaiq in 2003.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Gas tanker Wallpaper Ships Wallpapers Gallery PC Desktop Wallpaper
- tanker Solutions supporting the Tank and Trailer Industry of New ...
- ... Health System HEALTH SYSTEM PURCHASES tanker TRUCK TO WATER GROUNDS
- The performances by the local military aviators was complemented with ...
- tanker truck coloring page
- The International tanker Owners Pollution Federation (ITOPF) is a not ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.