Scrabble word: SUSPECT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUSPECT exist?
Definitions of SUSPECT in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who is under suspicion
- noun - a person or institution against whom an action is brought in a court of law
- verb - imagine to be the case or true or probable
- verb - regard as untrustworthy
- verb - hold in suspicion
- adj - not as expected
- To surmise to be true or probable; imagine: I suspect they are very disappointed.
- To have doubts about; distrust: I suspect his motives.
- To have suspicion.
- verb - to think guilty on slight evidence