Scrabble word: SUSPECT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUSPECT exist?
Definitions of SUSPECT in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who is under suspicion
- noun - a person or institution against whom an action is brought in a court of law
- verb - imagine to be the case or true or probable
- verb - regard as untrustworthy
- verb - hold in suspicion
- adj - not as expected
- To surmise to be true or probable; imagine: I suspect they are very disappointed.
- To have doubts about; distrust: I suspect his motives.
- To have suspicion.
- verb - to think guilty on slight evidence
There are 7 letters in SUSPECT: C E P S S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUSPECT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUSPECT plus a wildcard: SUSPECT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUSPECT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SUSPECT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.