Scrabble word: SUSPECTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUSPECTS exist?
Definitions of SUSPECTS in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who is under suspicion
- noun - a person or institution against whom an action is brought in a court of law
- verb - imagine to be the case or true or probable
- verb - regard as untrustworthy
- verb - hold in suspicion
- verb - to think guilty on slight evidence
There are 8 letters in SUSPECTS: C E P S S S T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUSPECTS plus a wildcard: SUSPECTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUSPECTS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SUSPECTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.