Scrabble word: STUMPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does STUMPS exist?
Definitions of STUMPS in dictionaries:
- noun - the base part of a tree that remains standing after the tree has been felled
- noun - the part of a limb or tooth that remains after the rest is removed
- noun - (cricket) any of three upright wooden posts that form the wicket
- noun - a platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it
- verb - cause to be perplexed or confounded
- verb - walk heavily
- verb - travel through a district and make political speeches
- verb - remove tree stumps from
- verb - to mix up mentally
There are 6 letters in STUMPS: M P S S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STUMPS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STUMPS plus a wildcard: STUMPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STUMPS
Images for STUMPS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.