Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPUTUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPUTUM exist?
Definitions of SPUTUM in dictionaries:
- noun - expectorated matter
- adj - a fluid secreted by the glands of the mouth [n -S] : SALIVARY
There are 6 letters in SPUTUM: M P S T U U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPUTUM plus a wildcard: SPUTUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPUTUM
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPUTUM
- The sputum Song
- b370-1 sputum achieving score of 0 because of abundant squamous cells ...
- Yellow sputum [BL1486] Stock Photos Royalty Free Royalty Free ...
- b983-4 Streptococcus pneumoniae in sputum smear. Gram stain 1200X ...
- G91 sputum smear Greater than 25 epithelial cellslpf suggesting oral ...
- Precision sputum collector is easy to use and safe for transport ...
- EvA - sputum tests
- b661-3 Neisseria meningitidis in sputum. Gram stain 1000X.jpg
- Figure 15-6. sputum Eosinophils. A Hematoxylin and Eosin Stained ...
- sputum sample from a SARS patient. Point Cluster of cells with ...