Scrabble word: DUMP
Is DUMP valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DUMP in dictionaries:
- noun - a coarse term for defecation
- noun - a piece of land where waste materials are dumped
- noun - (computer science) a copy of the contents of a computer storage device
- noun - a place where supplies can be stored
- verb - throw away as refuse
- verb - sever all ties with, usually unceremoniously or irresponsibly
- verb - sell at artificially low prices
- verb - drop (stuff) in a heap or mass
- verb - fall abruptly
- verb - knock down with force
- To release or throw down in a large mass.
- To empty (material) out of a container or vehicle: dumped the load of stones.
- To empty out (a container or vehicle), as by overturning or tilting.
- To get rid of; discard: a fine for dumping trash on public land; dumped the extra gear overboard.
- To discard or reject unceremoniously: dump an old friend.
- To place (goods or stock, for example) on the market in large quantities and at a low price.
- To transfer (data stored internally in a computer) from one place to another, as from a memory to a printout, without processing.
- To knock down; beat.
- To fall or drop abruptly.
- To discharge cargo or contents; unload.
- To criticize another severely: was always dumping on me.
- A place where refuse is dumped: a garbage dump; a nuclear waste dump.
- A storage place for goods or supplies; a depot: an ammunition dump.
- An unordered accumulation; a pile.
- An instance or the result of dumping stored data.
- A poorly maintained or disreputable place.
- verb - to let fall heavily
There are 4 letters in DUMP: D M P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DUMP
Click to search all anagrams of DUMP plus a wildcard: DUMP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DUMP
Images for DUMP
Lookup in Wiki for DUMP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.