Is DRUMS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DRUMS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a musical percussion instrument
- noun - the sound of a drum
- noun - a bulging cylindrical shape
- noun - a cylindrical metal container used for shipping or storage of liquids
- noun - a hollow cast-iron cylinder attached to the wheel that forms part of the brakes
- noun - small to medium-sized bottom-dwelling food and game fishes of shallow coastal and fresh waters that make a drumming noise
- verb - make a rhythmic sound
- verb - play a percussion instrument
- verb - study intensively, as before an exam
- verb - to beat a drum (a percussion instrument)
There are 5 letters in DRUMS: D M R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DRUMS
To search all scrabble anagrams of DRUMS, to go: DRUMS?
Rearrange the letters in DRUMS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DRUMS
What's nearby DRUMS
Lookup in Wiki for DRUMS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DRUMS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DRUMS"