Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BABEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does BABEL exist?
Definitions of BABEL in dictionaries:
- noun - (Genesis 11:1-11) a tower built by Noah's descendants (probably in Babylon) who intended it to reach up to heaven
- noun - a confusion of voices and other sounds
- A confusion of sounds or voices.
- A scene of noise and confusion.
There are 5 letters in BABEL: A B B E L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BABEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BABEL plus a wildcard: BABEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BABEL
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BABEL
- The babel of History Beachcombings Bizarre History Blog
- babel Album Reviews Rolling Stone
- babel Film Student
- Povo Torre de babel
- Life in the Tower of babel Its All Downhill From Here
- Tower of babel - Hendrik III van Cleve - 1563
- FileValkenborch babel-tower.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- What Would Tori Do So These Jpegs Walk Into a Bar...
- FileTower of babel cropped square.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- babel Revisited
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.