Scrabble word: RABBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RABBLE exist?
Definitions of RABBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a disorderly crowd of people
- noun - disparaging terms for the common people
- A tumultuous crowd; a mob: an aristocrat who was killed in the street by rabble.
- The lowest or coarsest class of people: aristocrats who regarded the rabble with deep contempt.
- An iron bar with one end bent like a rake, used to stir and skim molten iron in puddling.
- Any of various similar tools or mechanically operated devices used in roasting or refining furnaces.
- verb - to crowd about