Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BARBULE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BARBULE exist?
Definitions of BARBULE in dictionaries:
- A small barb or pointed projection, especially one of the small projections fringing the edges of the barbs of feathers.
- n - a small barb
There are 7 letters in BARBULE: A B B E L R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BARBULE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BARBULE plus a wildcard: BARBULE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BARBULE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BARBULE
- barbules on a feather
- An essential aerodynamic surface barbules in one direction have hooks ...
- Feather barbule Under the Microscope
- Flight Feather barbule Under the Microscope
- Feather barbule
- Types of Feathers
- Single barbule ClipArt ETC
- cross-section of a peacock barbule showing the keratin layering ...
- Duck Down barbule Under the Microscope
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.