Scrabble word: RUBBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUBBLE exist?
Definitions of RUBBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - the remains of something that has been destroyed or broken up
- A loose mass of angular fragments of rock or masonry crumbled by natural or human forces.
- Irregular fragments or pieces of rock used in masonry.
- The masonry made with such rocks.
- verb - to reduce to rubble (broken pieces)
There are 6 letters in RUBBLE: B B E L R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RUBBLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RUBBLE plus a wildcard: RUBBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUBBLE
Images for RUBBLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.