Scrabble word: BLUBBER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLUBBER exist?
Definitions of BLUBBER in dictionaries:
- noun - an insulating layer of fat under the skin of whales and other large marine mammals
- noun - excess bodily weight
- verb - cry or whine with snuffling
- verb - utter while crying
- To utter while crying and sobbing.
- A loud sobbing.
- The thick layer of fat between the skin and the muscle layers of whales and other marine mammals, from which an oil is obtained.
- Excessive body fat.
- Swollen and protruding: blubber cheeks.
- verb - to weep noisily