Scrabble word: BLUBBER
Is BLUBBER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BLUBBER in dictionaries:
- noun - an insulating layer of fat under the skin of whales and other large marine mammals
- noun - excess bodily weight
- verb - cry or whine with snuffling
- verb - utter while crying
- To utter while crying and sobbing.
- A loud sobbing.
- The thick layer of fat between the skin and the muscle layers of whales and other marine mammals, from which an oil is obtained.
- Excessive body fat.
- Swollen and protruding: blubber cheeks.
- verb - to weep noisily
There are 7 letters in BLUBBER: B B B E L R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLUBBER
Click to search all anagrams of BLUBBER plus a wildcard: BLUBBER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLUBBER
Images for BLUBBER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.