Scrabble word: BURBLE
Is BURBLE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BURBLE in dictionaries:
- verb - flow in an irregular current with a bubbling noise
- A gurgling or bubbling sound, as of running water.
- A rapid, excited flow of speech.
- A separation in the boundary layer of fluid about a moving streamlined body, such as the wing of an airplane, causing a breakdown in the smooth flow of fluid and resulting in turbulence.
- To bubble; gurgle.
- To speak quickly and excitedly; gush.
- verb - to speak quickly and excitedly
There are 6 letters in BURBLE: B B E L R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BURBLE
Click to search all anagrams of BURBLE plus a wildcard: BURBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BURBLE
Images for BURBLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.