Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BURBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BURBLE exist?
Definitions of BURBLE in dictionaries:
- verb - flow in an irregular current with a bubbling noise
- A gurgling or bubbling sound, as of running water.
- A rapid, excited flow of speech.
- A separation in the boundary layer of fluid about a moving streamlined body, such as the wing of an airplane, causing a breakdown in the smooth flow of fluid and resulting in turbulence.
- To bubble; gurgle.
- To speak quickly and excitedly; gush.
- v - to speak quickly and excitedly
There are 6 letters in BURBLE: B B E L R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BURBLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BURBLE plus a wildcard: BURBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BURBLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BURBLE
- set your mistakes free.
- Top 10 Bipolar burble Posts of 2011 Bipolar burble Blog Natasha ...
- 3D Wallpapers Abstract Desktop Backgrounds HD Wallpapers Art ...
- Online application form for DSBM BBA ADMISSION FOR BATCH 2011-12
- Little Bird Told Me burble Bee Buzz Toy from Little Bird Told Me part ...
- Gledwood Vol 4 (new main blog) What a Grey Day...
- Purple burble
- Daily Dose of Architecture burble Rendering Bup Reality
- Bubble Spinner - Mindjolt Games
- myrna- smirk picture by squeegee_burble - Photobucket
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.