Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BARBEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does BARBEL exist?
Definitions of BARBEL in dictionaries:
- noun - slender tactile process on the jaws of a fish
- One of the slender, whiskerlike tactile organs extending from the head of certain fishes, such as catfishes.
- n - an organ of a fish
There are 6 letters in BARBEL: A B B E L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BARBEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BARBEL plus a wildcard: BARBEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BARBEL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BARBEL
- Filebarbel.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Frankosonic barbel
- The current group record barbel was caught by Tony Gibson on
- Cant decide whether this prize specimen is a barbel or a carp Dont ...
- Winter barbel Baits Quest Baits Blog
- Welcome to the barbel Catchers Club website
- Gigantic barbel on the float barbel Anglers Mail
- ... UK England BedsBucksHerts barbel dyed to monitor movements
- barbel on the Centre pin
- CV. METAL TEKHNIK RAYA barbel
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.