Scrabble word: BABBLER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BABBLER exist?
Definitions of BABBLER in dictionaries:
- noun - an obnoxious and foolish and loquacious talker
- noun - any of various insectivorous Old World birds with a loud incessant song
- One that babbles: a babbler of half-truths.
- A tape recording of several dozen voices talking at the same time, used as an antibugging device to make private or secret conversations inaudible to eavesdroppers.
- verb - to talk idly or excessively
There are 7 letters in BABBLER: A B B B E L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BABBLER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BABBLER plus a wildcard: BABBLER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BABBLER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BABBLER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.