Scrabble word: DABBLED
In which Scrabble dictionary does DABBLED exist?
Definitions of DABBLED in dictionaries:
- verb - dip a foot or hand briefly into a liquid
- verb - play in or as if in water, as of small children
- verb - work with in an amateurish manner
- verb - bob forward and under so as to feed off the bottom of a body of water
- adj - covered with bright patches (often used in combination)
- verb - to scatter a liquid about
There are 7 letters in DABBLED: A B B D D E L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DABBLED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DABBLED plus a wildcard: DABBLED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DABBLED
Images for DABBLED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.