Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BLAZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLAZE exist?
Definitions of BLAZE in dictionaries:
- noun - a strong flame that burns brightly
- noun - a cause of difficulty and suffering
- noun - noisy and unrestrained mischief
- noun - a light within the field of vision that is brighter than the brightness to which the eyes are adapted
- noun - a light-colored marking
- verb - shine brightly and intensively
- verb - shoot rapidly and repeatedly
- verb - burn brightly and intensely
- verb - move rapidly and as if blazing
- verb - indicate by marking trees with blazes
- A brilliant burst of fire; a flame.
- A destructive fire.
- A bright or steady light or glare: the blaze of the desert sun.
- A brilliant, striking display: flowers that were a blaze of color.
- A sudden outburst, as of emotion: a blaze of anger.
- To burn with a bright flame.
- To shine brightly.
- To be resplendent: a garden blazing with flowers.
- To flare up suddenly: My neighbor’s temper blazed.
- To shine or be resplendent with: eyes that blazed hatred.
- A white or light-colored spot on the face of an animal, such as a horse.
- A mark cut or painted on a tree to indicate a trail.
- To mark (a tree) with or as if with blazes.
- To indicate (a trail) by marking trees with blazes.
- verb - to burn brightly
There are 5 letters in BLAZE: A B E L Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLAZE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLAZE plus a wildcard: BLAZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLAZE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLAZE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.