Scrabble word: BLAZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLAZE exist?
Definitions of BLAZE in dictionaries:
- noun - a strong flame that burns brightly
- noun - a cause of difficulty and suffering
- noun - noisy and unrestrained mischief
- noun - a light within the field of vision that is brighter than the brightness to which the eyes are adapted
- noun - a light-colored marking
- verb - shine brightly and intensively
- verb - shoot rapidly and repeatedly
- verb - burn brightly and intensely
- verb - move rapidly and as if blazing
- verb - indicate by marking trees with blazes
- A brilliant burst of fire; a flame.
- A destructive fire.
- A bright or steady light or glare: the blaze of the desert sun.
- A brilliant, striking display: flowers that were a blaze of color.
- A sudden outburst, as of emotion: a blaze of anger.
- To burn with a bright flame.
- To shine brightly.
- To be resplendent: a garden blazing with flowers.
- To flare up suddenly: My neighbor’s temper blazed.
- To shine or be resplendent with: eyes that blazed hatred.
- A white or light-colored spot on the face of an animal, such as a horse.
- A mark cut or painted on a tree to indicate a trail.
- To mark (a tree) with or as if with blazes.
- To indicate (a trail) by marking trees with blazes.
- verb - to burn brightly