Scrabble word: BLAZES
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLAZES exist?
Definitions of BLAZES in dictionaries:
- noun - a strong flame that burns brightly
- noun - a cause of difficulty and suffering
- noun - noisy and unrestrained mischief
- noun - a light within the field of vision that is brighter than the brightness to which the eyes are adapted
- noun - a light-colored marking
- verb - shine brightly and intensively
- verb - shoot rapidly and repeatedly
- verb - burn brightly and intensely
- verb - move rapidly and as if blazing
- verb - indicate by marking trees with blazes
- verb - to burn brightly
There are 6 letters in BLAZES: A B E L S Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLAZES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLAZES plus a wildcard: BLAZES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLAZES
Images for BLAZES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.