Scrabble word: ZEAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does ZEAL exist?
Definitions of ZEAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause)
- noun - excessive fervor to do something or accomplish some end
- noun - prompt willingness
- Enthusiastic devotion to a cause, an ideal, or a goal and tireless diligence in its furtherance.
- noun - enthusiastic devotion
There are 4 letters in ZEAL: A E L Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ZEAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ZEAL plus a wildcard: ZEAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ZEAL
Images for ZEAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.