Scrabble word: GLAZE
Is GLAZE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of GLAZE in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various thin shiny (savory or sweet) coatings applied to foods
- noun - a glossy finish on a fabric
- noun - a coating for ceramics, metal, etc.
- verb - coat with a glaze
- verb - become glassy or take on a glass-like appearance
- verb - furnish with glass
- verb - coat with something sweet, such as a hard sugar glaze
- A thin, smooth, shiny coating.
- A thin, glassy coating of ice.
- A coating of colored, opaque, or transparent material applied to ceramics before firing.
- A coating, as of syrup, applied to food.
- A transparent coating applied to the surface of a painting to modify the color tones.
- A glassy film, as one over the eyes.
- To fit, furnish, or secure with glass: glaze a window.
- To apply a glaze to: glaze a doughnut; glaze pottery.
- To coat or cover thinly with ice.
- To give a smooth, lustrous surface to.
- To be or become glazed or glassy: His eyes glazed over from boredom.
- To form a glaze.
- verb - to fit windows with glass panes
There are 5 letters in GLAZE: A E G L Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GLAZE
Click to search all anagrams of GLAZE plus a wildcard: GLAZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GLAZE
Images for GLAZE
Lookup in Wiki for GLAZE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.