Scrabble word: GLAZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GLAZE exist?
Definitions of GLAZE in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various thin shiny (savory or sweet) coatings applied to foods
- noun - a glossy finish on a fabric
- noun - a coating for ceramics, metal, etc.
- verb - coat with a glaze
- verb - become glassy or take on a glass-like appearance
- verb - furnish with glass
- verb - coat with something sweet, such as a hard sugar glaze
- A thin, smooth, shiny coating.
- A thin, glassy coating of ice.
- A coating of colored, opaque, or transparent material applied to ceramics before firing.
- A coating, as of syrup, applied to food.
- A transparent coating applied to the surface of a painting to modify the color tones.
- A glassy film, as one over the eyes.
- To fit, furnish, or secure with glass: glaze a window.
- To apply a glaze to: glaze a doughnut; glaze pottery.
- To coat or cover thinly with ice.
- To give a smooth, lustrous surface to.
- To be or become glazed or glassy: His eyes glazed over from boredom.
- To form a glaze.
- verb - to fit windows with glass panes