Scrabble word: GLAZED
In which Scrabble dictionary does GLAZED exist?
Definitions of GLAZED in dictionaries:
- verb - coat with a glaze
- verb - become glassy or take on a glass-like appearance
- verb - furnish with glass
- verb - coat with something sweet, such as a hard sugar glaze
- adj - (used of eyes) lacking liveliness
- adj - fitted or covered with glass
- adj - having a shiny surface or coating
- adj - (of foods) covered with a shiny coating by applying e.g. beaten egg or a sugar or gelatin mixture
- verb - to fit windows with glass panes
There are 6 letters in GLAZED: A D E G L Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GLAZED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GLAZED plus a wildcard: GLAZED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GLAZED
Images for GLAZED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.