Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GLAZES
In which Scrabble dictionary does GLAZES exist?
Definitions of GLAZES in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various thin shiny (savory or sweet) coatings applied to foods
- noun - a glossy finish on a fabric
- noun - a coating for ceramics, metal, etc.
- verb - coat with a glaze
- verb - become glassy or take on a glass-like appearance
- verb - furnish with glass
- verb - coat with something sweet, such as a hard sugar glaze
- v - to fit windows with glass panes
There are 6 letters in GLAZES: A E G L S Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GLAZES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GLAZES plus a wildcard: GLAZES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GLAZES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GLAZES
- Amaco CELEBRATION High Fire Pottery glazes
- Amaco Opalescent Glaze
- High Fire glazes - Ceramics Art Supplies
- These Spectrum glazes
- What Are Crystalline glazes - Introduction to Crystalline glazes
- ... wayto order Duncan Mayco and Western ceramic glazes and paintsonline
- Brochure - CPCC Stoneware and Ash glazes (JPG File - Page 2)
- ... Home Pottery glazes Spectrum glazes HighFire 4-6 1100 Series
- Bailey Ceramic Supply - glazes & Stains - Coyote glazes - Cone 6
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.