Scrabble word: GLAZES
In which Scrabble dictionary does GLAZES exist?
Definitions of GLAZES in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various thin shiny (savory or sweet) coatings applied to foods
- noun - a glossy finish on a fabric
- noun - a coating for ceramics, metal, etc.
- verb - coat with a glaze
- verb - become glassy or take on a glass-like appearance
- verb - furnish with glass
- verb - coat with something sweet, such as a hard sugar glaze
- verb - to fit windows with glass panes
There are 6 letters in GLAZES: A E G L S Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GLAZES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GLAZES plus a wildcard: GLAZES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GLAZES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GLAZES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.