Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CEMBALO
In which Scrabble dictionary does CEMBALO exist?
Definitions of CEMBALO in dictionaries:
- noun - a clavier with strings that are plucked by plectra mounted on pivots
- A harpsichord.
There are 7 letters in CEMBALO: A B C E L M O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CEMBALO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CEMBALO plus a wildcard: CEMBALO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CEMBALO
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CEMBALO
- Dateicembalo universale Tastatur.JPG Wikipedia
- Ferner wird das schloeigene cembalo von Martin Schwabe zum ...
- Enharmonic cembalo of Vito de Trasutino (Venice 1606)
- cembalo von Pleyel Wolff Lyon & Cie. Paris zwischen 1888 und 1891
- Clavicembali William Horn News Clavicembalo STUDIO a due ...
- cembalo Gyldendal - Den Store Danske
- Solisten Akademisches Orchester Erfurt e.V.
- K3. Unfretted Clavichord by the Phillipp Jacob Specken model of 1743
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.