Scrabble word: CLIMAX
Is CLIMAX valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CLIMAX in dictionaries:
- noun - the highest point of anything conceived of as growing or developing or unfolding
- noun - the decisive moment in a novel or play
- noun - the moment of most intense pleasure in sexual intercourse
- noun - the most severe stage of a disease
- noun - arrangement of clauses in ascending order of forcefulness
- verb - end, especially to reach a final or climactic stage
- The point of greatest intensity or force in an ascending series or progression; a culmination.
- A series of statements or ideas in an ascending order of rhetorical force or intensity.
- The final statement in such a series.
- A moment of great or culminating intensity in a narrative or drama, especially the conclusion of a crisis.
- The turning point in a plot or dramatic action.
- A stage in ecological development in which a community of organisms, especially plants, is stable and capable of perpetuating itself.
- verb - to reach a high or dramatic point
There are 6 letters in CLIMAX: A C I L M X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLIMAX
Click to search all anagrams of CLIMAX plus a wildcard: CLIMAX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLIMAX
Images for CLIMAX
Lookup in Wiki for CLIMAX
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.