Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BUMPY
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUMPY exist?
Definitions of BUMPY in dictionaries:
- adj - causing or characterized by jolts and irregular movements
- adj - covered with or full of bumps
- Covered with or full of bumps: a bumpy country road.
- Marked by bumps and jolts; rough: a bumpy flight.
- adv - of uneven surface [adj BUMPIER, BUMPIEST] : BUMPILY
There are 5 letters in BUMPY: B M P U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUMPY plus a wildcard: BUMPY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUMPY
Images for BUMPY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.