Scrabble word: MUSK
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUSK exist?
Definitions of MUSK in dictionaries:
- noun - an odorous glandular secretion from the male musk deer
- noun - the scent of a greasy glandular secretion from the male musk deer
- A greasy secretion with a powerful odor, produced in a glandular sac beneath the skin of the abdomen of the male musk deer and used in the manufacture of perfumes.
- A similar secretion produced by certain other animals, such as the otter or civet.
- A synthetic chemical resembling natural musk in odor or use.
- The odor of musk.
- An odor similar to musk.
- A musk deer.
- noun - a strongly odorous substance secreted by certain animals