Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MUSK
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUSK exist?
Definitions of MUSK in dictionaries:
- noun - an odorous glandular secretion from the male musk deer
- noun - the scent of a greasy glandular secretion from the male musk deer
- A greasy secretion with a powerful odor, produced in a glandular sac beneath the skin of the abdomen of the male musk deer and used in the manufacture of perfumes.
- A similar secretion produced by certain other animals, such as the otter or civet.
- A synthetic chemical resembling natural musk in odor or use.
- The odor of musk.
- An odor similar to musk.
- A musk deer.
- n - a strongly odorous substance secreted by certain animals
There are 4 letters in MUSK: K M S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MUSK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MUSK plus a wildcard: MUSK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MUSK
Images for MUSK
- Dateimusk Lorikeet 2.jpg Wikipedia
- musk Ox (Ovibos moschatus) Line Art and Full Color Illustrations
- musk Turtle (my photo)
- Alyssa Ashley - White musk - Bath & Shower Gel bei douglas.de
- Egyptian muskEgyptian musk IncenseEgyptian musk Oils.
- ... over. Fresh White musk Fantasy Perfume by Parfums de Coeur for women
- Elon musk A Billionaire who will change the future
- Terrapin Turtle Aquarium Starter Set
- Common musk Turtle - baby - Common musk Turtle
- musk ketone - musk ketone (--) from xiamen sonnys import and export ...