Scrabble word: MUSK
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUSK exist?
Definitions of MUSK in dictionaries:
- noun - an odorous glandular secretion from the male musk deer
- noun - the scent of a greasy glandular secretion from the male musk deer
- A greasy secretion with a powerful odor, produced in a glandular sac beneath the skin of the abdomen of the male musk deer and used in the manufacture of perfumes.
- A similar secretion produced by certain other animals, such as the otter or civet.
- A synthetic chemical resembling natural musk in odor or use.
- The odor of musk.
- An odor similar to musk.
- A musk deer.
- noun - a strongly odorous substance secreted by certain animals
There are 4 letters in MUSK: K M S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MUSK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MUSK plus a wildcard: MUSK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MUSK
Images for MUSK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.