Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: THUMBS
In which Scrabble dictionary does THUMBS exist?
Definitions of THUMBS in dictionaries:
- noun - the thick short innermost digit of the forelimb
- noun - the part of a glove that provides a covering for the thumb
- noun - a convex molding having a cross section in the form of a quarter of a circle or of an ellipse
- verb - travel by getting free rides from motorists
- verb - look through a book or other written material
- verb - feel or handle with the fingers
- verb - to leaf through with the thumb (the short, thick digit of the human hand)
There are 6 letters in THUMBS: B H M S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THUMBS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THUMBS plus a wildcard: THUMBS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THUMBS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for THUMBS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.