Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: THUMB
In which Scrabble dictionary does THUMB exist?
Definitions of THUMB in dictionaries:
- noun - the thick short innermost digit of the forelimb
- noun - the part of a glove that provides a covering for the thumb
- noun - a convex molding having a cross section in the form of a quarter of a circle or of an ellipse
- verb - travel by getting free rides from motorists
- verb - look through a book or other written material
- verb - feel or handle with the fingers
- The short thick digit of the human hand, next to the index finger and opposable to each of the other four digits.
- A corresponding digit in other animals, especially primates.
- The part of a glove or mitten that covers the thumb.
- An ovolo.
- To scan (written matter) by turning over pages with or as if with the thumb.
- To disarrange, soil, or wear by careless or frequent handling.
- To solicit (a ride) from a passing vehicle by signaling with the thumb.
- To scan written matter by turning over pages with or as if with the thumb: thumbed through the latest issue of the magazine.
- To hitchhike.
- v - to leaf through with the thumb (the short, thick digit of the human hand)
There are 5 letters in THUMB: B H M T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THUMB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THUMB plus a wildcard: THUMB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THUMB
Images for THUMB
- Filethumb-up.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Moms thumb Reviews Kings Speech
- The Climbing Lab The trouble with the thumb
- Welcome to Handmade Poetry.
- PSD thumbs up and down icons PSDGraphics
- FileClubbed thumb.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- thumbs-up Ruby Nerd
- FichierThe thumbs-up position.jpg - Wikipdia
- Unfit Mother thumbs Up
- thumbs up for Rules of thumb. (Photo courtesy of httpwww.sxc.hu ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.