Scrabble word: THUMB
In which Scrabble dictionary does THUMB exist?
Definitions of THUMB in dictionaries:
- noun - the thick short innermost digit of the forelimb
- noun - the part of a glove that provides a covering for the thumb
- noun - a convex molding having a cross section in the form of a quarter of a circle or of an ellipse
- verb - travel by getting free rides from motorists
- verb - look through a book or other written material
- verb - feel or handle with the fingers
- The short thick digit of the human hand, next to the index finger and opposable to each of the other four digits.
- A corresponding digit in other animals, especially primates.
- The part of a glove or mitten that covers the thumb.
- An ovolo.
- To scan (written matter) by turning over pages with or as if with the thumb.
- To disarrange, soil, or wear by careless or frequent handling.
- To solicit (a ride) from a passing vehicle by signaling with the thumb.
- To scan written matter by turning over pages with or as if with the thumb: thumbed through the latest issue of the magazine.
- To hitchhike.
- verb - to leaf through with the thumb (the short, thick digit of the human hand)