Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FOEHN
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOEHN exist?
Definitions of FOEHN in dictionaries:
- noun - a warm dry wind that blows down the northern slopes of the Alps
- A warm, dry wind coming off the lee slopes of a mountain range, especially off the northern slopes of the Alps.
- n - a warm, dry wind
There are 5 letters in FOEHN: E F H N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOEHN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOEHN plus a wildcard: FOEHN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOEHN
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FOEHN
- effet de foehn en Bourgogne
- Das Klima der Erde Fhn
- Comment se forme leffet de foehn
- Blowin in the Wind Issue 006 - What makes these special winds blow ...
- Fhn Wikipedia
- foehn_it.svg (file in formato SVG dimensioni nominali 650 480 ...
- Efecto foehn MeteoBinefar
- Haare gltten mit Fhn und Kamm - Blog von katty-st
- Fhnfische und die Fhnmauer - Fhn
- English Franais Italiano Nederlands Espaol
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.