Scrabble word: HONEY
In which Scrabble dictionary does HONEY exist?
Definitions of HONEY in dictionaries:
- noun - a sweet yellow liquid produced by bees
- noun - a beloved person
- verb - sweeten with honey
- adj - of something having the color of honey
- A sweet yellowish or brownish viscid fluid produced by various bees from the nectar of flowers and used as food.
- A similar substance made by certain other insects.
- A sweet substance, such as nectar.
- Sweetness; pleasantness.
- Sugary or ingratiating words; flattery.
- Sweetheart; dear.
- Something remarkably fine: a honey of a car.
- To sweeten with or as if with honey.
- To cajole with sweet talk.
- verb - to sweeten with honey (a sweet, viscid fluid)