Scrabble word: HONEY
In which Scrabble dictionary does HONEY exist?
Definitions of HONEY in dictionaries:
- noun - a sweet yellow liquid produced by bees
- noun - a beloved person
- verb - sweeten with honey
- adj - of something having the color of honey
- A sweet yellowish or brownish viscid fluid produced by various bees from the nectar of flowers and used as food.
- A similar substance made by certain other insects.
- A sweet substance, such as nectar.
- Sweetness; pleasantness.
- Sugary or ingratiating words; flattery.
- Sweetheart; dear.
- Something remarkably fine: a honey of a car.
- To sweeten with or as if with honey.
- To cajole with sweet talk.
- verb - to sweeten with honey (a sweet, viscid fluid)
There are 5 letters in HONEY: E H N O Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HONEY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HONEY plus a wildcard: HONEY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HONEY
Images for HONEY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.