Scrabble word: FIRSTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FIRSTS exist?
Definitions of FIRSTS in dictionaries:
- noun - the first or highest in an ordering or series
- noun - the first element in a countable series
- noun - the time at which something is supposed to begin
- noun - the fielding position of the player on a baseball team who is stationed at first of the bases in the infield (counting counterclockwise from home plate)
- noun - an honours degree of the highest class
- noun - the lowest forward gear ratio in the gear box of a motor vehicle
- noun - something that precedes all others
There are 6 letters in FIRSTS: F I R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FIRSTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FIRSTS plus a wildcard: FIRSTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FIRSTS
Images for FIRSTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.