Scrabble word: BRISK
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRISK exist?
Definitions of BRISK in dictionaries:
- verb - become brisk
- adj - quick and energetic
- adj - imparting vitality and energy
- adj - very active
- Keen or sharp in speech or manner: a brisk greeting.
- Stimulating and invigorating: a brisk wind.
- Pleasantly zestful: a brisk tea.
- adv - full of energy [adj -LIER, -LIEST] : LIVELILY
There are 5 letters in BRISK: B I K R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRISK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRISK plus a wildcard: BRISK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRISK
Images for BRISK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.