Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SILKY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SILKY exist?
Definitions of SILKY in dictionaries:
- adj - having a smooth, gleaming surface reflecting light
- Resembling silk; lustrous.
- Made of silk; silken.
- Covered with or characterized by fine, soft hairs or feathers: a silky chick.
- Ingratiating; seductive: spoke with silky plausibility.
- adj - resembling silk
- noun - a glossy-coated terrier
There are 5 letters in SILKY: I K L S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SILKY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SILKY plus a wildcard: SILKY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SILKY
Images for SILKY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.