Scrabble word: SKY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SKY exist?
Definitions of SKY in dictionaries:
- noun - the atmosphere and outer space as viewed from the earth
- verb - throw or toss with a light motion
- The expanse of air over any given point on Earth; the upper atmosphere as seen from Earth’s surface.
- Often skies.
- The celestial regions; the heavens: stars in the southern sky.
- The highest level or degree: reaching for the sky.
- To hit or throw (a ball, for example) high in the air.
- To hang (a painting, for example) high up on the wall, above the line of vision.
- verb - to hit or throw toward the sky (the upper atmosphere)