Scrabble word: SKILL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SKILL exist?
Definitions of SKILL in dictionaries:
- noun - an ability that has been acquired by training
- noun - ability to produce solutions in some problem domain
- Proficiency, facility, or dexterity that is acquired or developed through training or experience.
- An art, a trade, or a technique, particularly one requiring use of the hands or body.
- A developed talent or ability: writing skills.
- A reason; a cause.
- adj - the ability to do something well [n -S] : SKILLED