Scrabble word: KILL
In which Scrabble dictionary does KILL exist?
Definitions of KILL in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of terminating a life
- noun - the destruction of an enemy plane or ship or tank or missile
- verb - cause to die
- verb - thwart the passage of
- verb - end or extinguish by forceful means
- verb - be fatal
- verb - be the source of great pain for
- verb - overwhelm with hilarity, pleasure, or admiration
- verb - hit with so much force as to make a return impossible, in racket games
- verb - hit with great force
- verb - deprive of life
- verb - cause the death of, without intention
- verb - drink down entirely
- verb - mark for deletion, rub off, or erase
- verb - tire out completely
- verb - cause to cease operating
- verb - destroy a vitally essential quality of or in
- To put to death.
- To deprive of life: The Black Death was a disease that killed millions.
- To put an end to; extinguish.
- To destroy a vitally essential quality in: Too much garlic killed the taste of the meat.
- To cause to cease operating; turn off: killed the motor.
- To tire out completely; exhaust: “The trip to work, and the boredom and nervousness of jobs, kills men” (Jimmy Breslin).
- To pass (time) in aimless activity: killed a few hours before the flight by sightseeing.
- To consume entirely; finish off: kill a bottle of brandy.
- To cause extreme pain or discomfort to: My shoes are killing me.
- To mark for deletion; rule out: killed the story.
- To thwart passage of; veto: kill a congressional bill.
- To overwhelm with hilarity, pleasure, or admiration: The outstanding finale killed the audience.
- To hit (a ball) with great force.
- To hit (a ball) with such force as to make a return impossible, especially in a racquet game.
- To cause death or extinction; be fatal.
- To commit murder.
- The act of killing.
- An animal killed, especially in hunting.
- A person killed or to be killed: “Infantrymen... had seen too many kills suddenly get up and run away or shoot at them as they approached” (Nelson DeMille).
- An enemy aircraft, vessel, or missile that has been attacked and destroyed.
- A kill shot.
- adj - to cause to die [v -ED, -ING, -S] : KILLABLE
There are 4 letters in KILL: I K L L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KILL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KILL plus a wildcard: KILL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KILL
Images for KILL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.