Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ECHINUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ECHINUS exist?
Definitions of ECHINUS in dictionaries:
- noun - ovolo molding between the shaft and the abacus of a Doric column
- A sea urchin of the genus Echinus.
- A convex molding just below the abacus of a Doric capital.
- n - a spiny marine animal
There are 7 letters in ECHINUS: C E H I N S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ECHINUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ECHINUS plus a wildcard: ECHINUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ECHINUS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ECHINUS
- Full resolution (1800 1350 pixels file size 957 KB MIME ...
- Hgupplst version (1 659 1 500 pixlar filstorlek 464 kbyte ...
- Owczarek Kaukaski owczarki kaukaskie Hodowla echinus
- Import Polonia - Canisa echinus
- USGS Multimedia Gallery USGS Scientists Installing Temperature Sensor
- The Doric columns are carved with channels called flutes (usually 20 ...
- Bronze Large echinus Seashell Pendant with Rubber by jennybuttons
- Sterechinus neumayeri 1
- echinus esculentus edible Sea urchin zeeegel
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.