Scrabble word: PINCHES
In which Scrabble dictionary does PINCHES exist?
Definitions of PINCHES in dictionaries:
- noun - South American tamarin with a tufted head
- verb - squeeze tightly between the fingers
- verb - make ridges into by pinching together
- verb - make off with belongings of others
- verb - cut the top off
- verb - irritate as if by a nip, pinch, or tear
- verb - to squeeze between two edges or surfaces
There are 7 letters in PINCHES: C E H I N P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PINCHES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PINCHES plus a wildcard: PINCHES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PINCHES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PINCHES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.