Scrabble word: WHISK
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHISK exist?
Definitions of WHISK in dictionaries:
- noun - a mixer incorporating a coil of wires
- noun - a small short-handled broom used to brush clothes
- verb - move somewhere quickly
- verb - move quickly and nimbly
- verb - brush or wipe off lightly
- verb - whip with or as if with a wire whisk
- To move or cause to move with quick light sweeping motions: whisked crumbs off the table; whisked the children away.
- To move lightly, nimbly, and rapidly.
- A quick light sweeping motion.
- A whiskbroom.
- A small bunch, as of twigs or hair, attached to a handle and used in brushing.
- A kitchen utensil for whipping foodstuffs.
- verb - to move briskly