Scrabble word: WHISK
Is WHISK valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of WHISK in dictionaries:
- noun - a mixer incorporating a coil of wires
- noun - a small short-handled broom used to brush clothes
- verb - move somewhere quickly
- verb - move quickly and nimbly
- verb - brush or wipe off lightly
- verb - whip with or as if with a wire whisk
- To move or cause to move with quick light sweeping motions: whisked crumbs off the table; whisked the children away.
- To move lightly, nimbly, and rapidly.
- A quick light sweeping motion.
- A whiskbroom.
- A small bunch, as of twigs or hair, attached to a handle and used in brushing.
- A kitchen utensil for whipping foodstuffs.
- verb - to move briskly
There are 5 letters in WHISK: H I K S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WHISK
Click to search all anagrams of WHISK plus a wildcard: WHISK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WHISK
Images for WHISK
Lookup in Wiki for WHISK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.