Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WIDTH
In which Scrabble dictionary does WIDTH exist?
Definitions of WIDTH in dictionaries:
- noun - the extent of something from side to side
- The state, quality, or fact of being wide.
- The measurement of the extent of something from side to side.
- A piece of material measured along its smaller dimension, especially a piece of fabric measured from selvage to selvage in sewing.
- n - extent from side to side
There are 5 letters in WIDTH: D H I T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WIDTH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WIDTH plus a wildcard: WIDTH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WIDTH
Images for WIDTH
- Area Length x width
- ... then clicking on the W category then clicking on the word width
- ... width 2 - paddleSprite.width 2graphics.GraphicsDevice.Viewport
- Parcel length width height and girth
- Rectangle Length x width x 0.025
- Definition of width
- width (26 mm)
- ... of a rectangular solid with edges width length and height
- Length and width
- Web Design Practices Page width and Length
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.