Scrabble word: WIDTH
Is WIDTH valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of WIDTH in dictionaries:
- noun - the extent of something from side to side
- The state, quality, or fact of being wide.
- The measurement of the extent of something from side to side.
- A piece of material measured along its smaller dimension, especially a piece of fabric measured from selvage to selvage in sewing.
- noun - extent from side to side
There are 5 letters in WIDTH: D H I T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WIDTH
Click to search all anagrams of WIDTH plus a wildcard: WIDTH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WIDTH
Images for WIDTH
Lookup in Wiki for WIDTH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.