Scrabble word: QUIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUIT exist?
Definitions of QUIT in dictionaries:
- verb - put an end to a state or an activity
- verb - give up or retire from a position
- verb - go away or leave
- verb - turn away from
- verb - give up in the face of defeat of lacking hope
- To depart from; leave: “You and I are on the point of quitting the theater of our exploits” (Horatio Nelson).
- To leave the company of: had to quit the gathering in order to be home by midnight.
- To give up; relinquish: quit a job.
- To abandon or put aside; forsake: advised them to quit their dissipated ways.
- To cease or discontinue: asked them to quit talking.
- To rid oneself of by paying: quit a debt.
- To release from a burden or responsibility.
- To conduct (oneself) in a specified way: Quit yourselves like adults.
- To cease performing an action.
- To give up, as in defeat; stop.
- Absolved of a duty or an obligation; free.
- verb - to end one's engagement in or occupation with
There are 4 letters in QUIT: I Q T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to QUIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUIT plus a wildcard: QUIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUIT
Images for QUIT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.