Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: QUIET
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUIET exist?
Definitions of QUIET in dictionaries:
- noun - a period of calm weather
- noun - an untroubled state
- noun - the absence of sound
- noun - a disposition free from stress or emotion
- verb - become quiet or quieter
- verb - make calm or still
- adj - characterized by an absence or near absence of agitation or activity
- adj - free of noise or uproar
- adj - not showy or obtrusive
- adj - in a softened tone
- adj - (of a body of water) free from disturbance by heavy waves
- adj - of the sun characterized by a low level of surface phenomena like sunspots e.g.
- adv - with little or no activity or no agitation (`quiet' is a nonstandard variant for `quietly')
- Making no noise; silent: a quiet audience at the concert.
- Free of noise; hushed: a quiet place for studying.
- Calm and unmoving; still: floating on quiet waters.
- Free of turmoil and agitation; untroubled.
- Restful; soothing: a quiet afternoon nap; a warm, quiet bath.
- Tranquil; serene: a quiet manner.
- The quality or condition of being quiet: “A menacing quiet fills the empty streets” (Time).
- To cause to become quiet.
- adj - making little or no noise
- verb - to cause to be quiet
There are 5 letters in QUIET: E I Q T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to QUIET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUIET plus a wildcard: QUIET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUIET
Images for QUIET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.