Scrabble word: QUITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUITE exist?
Definitions of QUITE in dictionaries:
- adv - to a degree (not used with a negative)
- adv - to the greatest extent
- adv - of an unusually noticeable or exceptional or remarkable kind (not used with a negative)
- adv - actually or truly or to an extreme
- Actually; really: I’m quite positive about it.
- To a degree; rather: quite soon; quite tasty.
- adv - to the fullest extent
There are 5 letters in QUITE: E I Q T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to QUITE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUITE plus a wildcard: QUITE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUITE
Images for QUITE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.