Scrabble word: EQUITY
Is EQUITY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of EQUITY in dictionaries:
- noun - the difference between the market value of a property and the claims held against it
- noun - the ownership interest of shareholders in a corporation
- noun - conformity with rules or standards
- The state, quality, or ideal of being just, impartial, and fair.
- Something that is just, impartial, and fair.
- Justice applied in circumstances covered by law yet influenced by principles of ethics and fairness.
- A system of jurisprudence supplementing and serving to modify the rigor of common law.
- An equitable right or claim.
- Equity of redemption.
- The residual value of a business or property beyond any mortgage thereon and liability therein.
- The market value of securities less any debt incurred.
- Common stock and preferred stock.
- Funds provided to a business by the sale of stock.
- noun - fairness or impartiality
There are 6 letters in EQUITY: E I Q T U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EQUITY
Click to search all anagrams of EQUITY plus a wildcard: EQUITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EQUITY
Images for EQUITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.