Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: QUILT
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUILT exist?
Definitions of QUILT in dictionaries:
- noun - bedding made of two layers of cloth filled with stuffing and stitched together
- verb - stitch or sew together
- verb - create by stitching together
- A coverlet or blanket made of two layers of fabric with a layer of cotton, wool, feathers, or down in between, all stitched firmly together, usually in a decorative crisscross design.
- A thick protective cover similar to or suggestive of a quilt.
- To make into a quilt by stitching (layers of fabric) together.
- To construct like a quilt: quilt a skirt.
- To pad and stitch ornamentally.
- To make a quilt.
- To do quilted work.
- verb - to stitch together with padding in between
There are 5 letters in QUILT: I L Q T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to QUILT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUILT plus a wildcard: QUILT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUILT
Images for QUILT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.