Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: QUILT
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUILT exist?
Definitions of QUILT in dictionaries:
- noun - bedding made of two layers of cloth filled with stuffing and stitched together
- verb - stitch or sew together
- verb - create by stitching together
- A coverlet or blanket made of two layers of fabric with a layer of cotton, wool, feathers, or down in between, all stitched firmly together, usually in a decorative crisscross design.
- A thick protective cover similar to or suggestive of a quilt.
- To make into a quilt by stitching (layers of fabric) together.
- To construct like a quilt: quilt a skirt.
- To pad and stitch ornamentally.
- To make a quilt.
- To do quilted work.
- v - to stitch together with padding in between
There are 5 letters in QUILT: I L Q T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to QUILT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUILT plus a wildcard: QUILT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUILT
Images for QUILT
- Patriotic quilts - Make a Patriotic quilt
- Valentine heart quilt by Jeanne Selep Imaging
- Patchwork quilts Patchwork and quilting.
- Cherokee Rose quilters Guild Serving Douglas County Georgia and ...
- Scrappy quilts Choosing quilting Material for Scrap quilt Patterns
- Wish Upon a quilt Blog 2009 June
- You may also use them as the basis of a quilt design if you wish ...
- 2005 Birds of a Feather Charity quilt Challenge for Stop PDD
- doll quilt inspired by the lotto basket quilt