Scrabble word: QUILT
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUILT exist?
Definitions of QUILT in dictionaries:
- noun - bedding made of two layers of cloth filled with stuffing and stitched together
- verb - stitch or sew together
- verb - create by stitching together
- A coverlet or blanket made of two layers of fabric with a layer of cotton, wool, feathers, or down in between, all stitched firmly together, usually in a decorative crisscross design.
- A thick protective cover similar to or suggestive of a quilt.
- To make into a quilt by stitching (layers of fabric) together.
- To construct like a quilt: quilt a skirt.
- To pad and stitch ornamentally.
- To make a quilt.
- To do quilted work.
- verb - to stitch together with padding in between