Scrabble word: SQUIRT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SQUIRT exist?
Definitions of SQUIRT in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who is small and insignificant
- noun - the occurrence of a sudden discharge (as of liquid)
- verb - cause to come out in a squirt
- verb - wet with a spurt of liquid
- To issue forth in a thin forceful stream or jet; spurt.
- To eject liquid in a jet.
- To eject (liquid) forcibly in a thin stream from a narrow opening.
- To wet with a spurt of liquid.
- The act of squirting.
- An instrument, such as a syringe, used for squirting.
- A squirted jet of liquid.
- verb - to eject in a thin, swift stream