Scrabble word: SQUIRT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SQUIRT exist?
Definitions of SQUIRT in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who is small and insignificant
- noun - the occurrence of a sudden discharge (as of liquid)
- verb - cause to come out in a squirt
- verb - wet with a spurt of liquid
- To issue forth in a thin forceful stream or jet; spurt.
- To eject liquid in a jet.
- To eject (liquid) forcibly in a thin stream from a narrow opening.
- To wet with a spurt of liquid.
- The act of squirting.
- An instrument, such as a syringe, used for squirting.
- A squirted jet of liquid.
- verb - to eject in a thin, swift stream
There are 6 letters in SQUIRT: I Q R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SQUIRT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SQUIRT plus a wildcard: SQUIRT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SQUIRT
Images for SQUIRT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.