Scrabble word: SQUIRT
Is SQUIRT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SQUIRT in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who is small and insignificant
- noun - the occurrence of a sudden discharge (as of liquid)
- verb - cause to come out in a squirt
- verb - wet with a spurt of liquid
- To issue forth in a thin forceful stream or jet; spurt.
- To eject liquid in a jet.
- To eject (liquid) forcibly in a thin stream from a narrow opening.
- To wet with a spurt of liquid.
- The act of squirting.
- An instrument, such as a syringe, used for squirting.
- A squirted jet of liquid.
- verb - to eject in a thin, swift stream
There are 6 letters in SQUIRT: I Q R S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SQUIRT
To search all scrabble anagrams of SQUIRT, to go: SQUIRT?
Rearrange the letters in SQUIRT and see some winning combinations
Images for SQUIRT
Lookup in Wiki for SQUIRT
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.