Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TROUGHS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TROUGHS exist?
Definitions of TROUGHS in dictionaries:
- noun - a narrow depression (as in the earth or between ocean waves or in the ocean bed)
- noun - a channel along the eaves or on the roof
- noun - a concave shape with an open top
- noun - a treasury for government funds
- noun - a long narrow shallow receptacle
- noun - a container (usually in a barn or stable) from which cattle or horses feed
- noun - a long, narrow receptacle
There are 7 letters in TROUGHS: G H O R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TROUGHS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TROUGHS plus a wildcard: TROUGHS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TROUGHS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TROUGHS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.