Scrabble word: SHOTGUN
Is SHOTGUN valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SHOTGUN in dictionaries:
- noun - firearm that is a double-barreled smoothbore shoulder weapon for firing shot at short ranges
- A smoothbore gun that fires shot over short ranges.
- An offensive formation, used especially for passing, in which the quarterback receives the snap several yards behind the line of scrimmage.
- A house whose architecture is characterized by several rooms joined in a straight line from the front to the back: “Shotguns [are] so named because a shotgun fired through the front door of these long, narrow homes could pass straight through the house and out the back door without hitting any barriers” (Melissa O.
- verb - to shoot with a type of gun
There are 7 letters in SHOTGUN: G H N O S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHOTGUN
Click to search all anagrams of SHOTGUN plus a wildcard: SHOTGUN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHOTGUN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHOTGUN
Lookup in Wiki for SHOTGUN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.