Scrabble word: SHOTGUN
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHOTGUN exist?
Definitions of SHOTGUN in dictionaries:
- noun - firearm that is a double-barreled smoothbore shoulder weapon for firing shot at short ranges
- A smoothbore gun that fires shot over short ranges.
- An offensive formation, used especially for passing, in which the quarterback receives the snap several yards behind the line of scrimmage.
- A house whose architecture is characterized by several rooms joined in a straight line from the front to the back: “Shotguns [are] so named because a shotgun fired through the front door of these long, narrow homes could pass straight through the house and out the back door without hitting any barriers” (Melissa O.
- verb - to shoot with a type of gun