Scrabble word: TOUGH
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOUGH exist?
Definitions of TOUGH in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who learned to fight in the streets rather than being formally trained in the sport of boxing
- noun - an aggressive and violent young criminal
- noun - a cruel and brutal fellow
- adj - not given to gentleness or sentimentality
- adj - very difficult
- adj - physically toughened
- adj - substantially made or constructed
- adj - violent and lawless
- adj - feeling physical discomfort or pain (`tough' is occasionally used colloquially for `bad')
- adj - resistant to cutting or chewing
- adj - unfortunate or hard to bear
- adj - making great mental demands
- Able to withstand great strain without tearing or breaking; strong and resilient: a tough all-weather fabric.
- Hard to cut or chew: tough meat.
- Severe; harsh: a tough winter.
- Aggressive; pugnacious.
- Inclined to violent or disruptive behavior; rowdy or rough: a tough street group.
- Demanding or troubling; difficult: skipping the toughest questions.
- Strong-minded; resolute: a tough negotiator.
- Unfortunate; too bad: a tough break.
- Fine; great.
- adj - strong and resilient
- verb - to endure hardship
There are 5 letters in TOUGH: G H O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TOUGH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TOUGH plus a wildcard: TOUGH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TOUGH
Images for TOUGH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.