Scrabble word: THOUGH
In which Scrabble dictionary does THOUGH exist?
Definitions of THOUGH in dictionaries:
- adv - (postpositive) however
- Despite the fact that; although: He still argues, though he knows he’s wrong.
- However; nevertheless: Snow is not predicted; we can expect some rain, though.
- Used as an intensive: Wouldn’t that beat all, though? [Middle English, of Scandinavian origin.
- conj - despite the fact that
There are 6 letters in THOUGH: G H H O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THOUGH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THOUGH plus a wildcard: THOUGH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THOUGH
Images for THOUGH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.